Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The comeback/ Pictures of home

I've been away from the blog for a while, so I thought I'd break the silence with some pictures of Wasu. I've been meaning to post something like this for a while, for as much as Wasu and Cheorwon are written about here, I haven't said too much about what the towns actually look like. I took these pictures a couple weeks ago and forgot about posting them until today. Some "sudden free time," as one co-teacher put it, has come up this week thanks to a combo of getting ahead on lessons and not having to teach HS 2nd grade because that co-teacher's away on honeymoon. If things go well, there may be more posts in the next few days. 

Below you can see pictures of the Wasu Cheon, some of the fields, one of the parks, and the library. The fields have since sprouted up with growth and everything's gotten greener in the past couple of weeks. The first picture shows why I love this place: the space. I can get on the walking path and be alone between the mountains in a matter of minutes at any time. It's good to get away and regroup for a while. 

Enjoy the pictures...









No comments:

Post a Comment